Saturday, February 27, 2010

Adventures in Networking

For my final examination of areas in my life in which I have fallen out of love with my old ways, I look at how things are going in the world of Etsy.

As soon as I picked up this book at Borders, I realized that I was no longer enamored with my normal going-it-solo route.  So I started looking for Etsy teams that I might fit with, and found, well ... several.  As of right now, I think I am a member of eight teams.

Scrambling to try to get "networked", I added people willy nilly, left-and-right to Facebook and Twitter.  I have now signed up to Stumble and Tumble, Flicker, Shutter and Kaboodle.  Someday I hope to actually learn how to use all of these services, and get my contacts organized (thus my fiddling around with TweetDeck today).  Ahhhhh!!! In an effort to make my life simpler, I have totally complicated things--as usual!

What was that I said about falling out of love with Wonderland in one of my previous posts?  The Cheshire Kitty might as well put a blindfold on me and spin me around and around and throw me out into the forest.  I'll be wandering around on these platforms for a looooooooonnnnnng time.

No comments:

Post a Comment