I can think of many current obstacles, but one I have already overcome? That’s where I get stuck. I guess my accomplish- ments seem so small. I’ve already written about:
- learning how to knit and crochet when I was young
- how there are way too many yarn shops for me to have a lack of supplies or choice
- and opening my Etsy shop was super easy
My current challenges are:
- Not enough space at home/Not making the time to organize things
- Starting many projects but not finishing them, so they sit around and clutter up the living room
- Wanting to research everything about everything, instead of actually DOING the things!
- I'm such a thinker and love the world of ideas, but struggle with getting those ideas out into the physical world
- And finally, there are so many others who make same/similar products out there, how do I compete for market share?
But, when I do have to face these kinds of issues, relaxing comes before (and while) taking action. So, who out there has tackled similar issues? What advice do you have for me? I would love to hear it-- and Thanks!