Monday, July 27, 2009

Bend - Days Five and Six


Mt. Bachelor - I borrowed this picture from Jon's camera. I didn't go out to watch the race that day (Saturday) because I was still recovering from my urban hike the day before.


Jon watching the downtown crit (bike race) yesterday.


And there they go! (A cool picture Jon took, can't take credit for that one)

Some scenes from our MASSIVE walk around town today:



I love this house/condo/apartment. I forgot to take pictures of Gossamer, the yarn store we were headed to around the corner. And that reminds me I forgot to mention the other yarn store that we went to on Wednesday, Juniper Fiberworks, where all the yarn was organized by color. Quite a huge selection, but I didn't buy anything from them... yet!


Then we went to the Old Mill District.




Another house I love



Can you spot the butterfly?

No comments:

Post a Comment